Page 80 of 305 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #791
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, stopped that, now playing Morrowind III, and .hack//Infection

  2. #792
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Command And Conquer Generals Zero Hour

  3. #793
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Xenogears
    Xenosaga (3rd time, damn you Miguel! [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    iRO
    PSO
    WC3
    GGXX

    btw, 4 swords multiplayer>>>you.

  4. #794
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I've Xenified you [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #795
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still playing that silly Ratchet and Clank, along with a little Halo, trying to get a Halo LAN organized, too. Sort of an 8 person 4 team tourny.

  6. #796
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Resuming replay of Xenogears.

  7. #797
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I should get Xenosaga, it's only $20. But I have to beat Ratchet and Clank first. I'll beat it tomororw.

    I worked on it some tonight.

  8. #798
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Xenosaga for $20 [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . Thats so cheap for what it is!
    Over here, with all expenses paid, it'd cost closer to $80

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 28, 2004 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  9. #799
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that's crazy.

    It's only $20 because it's on that greatest hits list or whatever. That's how I got MOH:FL, Red Faction and R&C. Good stuff. Cheap games = Good.

    I'm waiting for Simpsons Hit & Run to go down, also. :-p

  10. #800
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played C&C Generals Zero Hour too, But it was a bit slow on my PC. Now, I only play Grandia II. We're goin' to format the PC tomorrow, because it's a complete wreck! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It needs a little refresh! [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img] Then, I can put on other games, like Sim City 3000, or Downtown Run etc. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 29, 2004 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •